Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.0 OE 2

Discussion in 'Vu+ Duo Black Hole Images' started by lorenzo64, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simonlofc

simonlofc Vu+ Newbie

Thanks yes thats what I have done, i even tried disconnecting the HDD and removing the HDMI and internet before trying to instal, That seems to go OK ,I get the remove USB and reboot message but on reboot thats when it hangs. I will try getting a new USB and use that tomorrow, its possible its ok with 1.7.5 but not with later versions. Ill let you know if it works, thanks for the help

2. jbond

jbond Vu+ Newbie

Cant flash. I have formatted my usbstick as fat32. Put the content of the zip to usbstick. Put the usbstick to the frontpanel of the device while it is off. Switched on the device. It said "starting" and the device booted up correctly without upgrading. Earlier I remove the rear usb, I deleted the vuplus folder from my internal HDD, ...and nothing. It is still 1.7.9. Why?

3. rgo1

rgo1 Vu+ Newbie

Seems to work. Strange

4. ilheu

ilheu Vu+ Newbie

Hi , great image thanks.
    I can´t change the timezone to my timezone ( GMT -1 Azores ) , i´ve tried several times to download the latest online update to this image but it won´t change the timezone which is GMT Lisbon. What should i do ?

Thanks

5. darian23

darian23 Vip

been posted before:
    perform online update

dbg likes this.
  6. bob

bob Vu+ Newbie

It will be your usb stick ,try another one if you haven't already, i have had the same thing in the past even on the stick i have used loads of times before without a problem ,bought a new stick and it worked straight away.

a911 likes this.
  7. ilheu

ilheu Vu+ Newbie

Thanks for the reply .

As i said before i did several times the online update but it didn´t worked , it won´t change the timezone to GMT -1.

8. dbg

dbg Vu+ Newbie

Only a small point - but all the details on 'Sys Info' - memory, HD, Temp, etc, are zero?

9. nikosdim

nikosdim Vu+ Newbie

Does anyone know if we still can manually install ipk or bh files?
    thanks!

10. bob

bob Vu+ Newbie

Yes you can.

11. nikosdim

nikosdim Vu+ Newbie

Thanks a lot!

12. Shiro

Shiro BH-C

Version 2.0.0 no more supported

Please update to 2.0.1

Thread closed.