Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Board issues

Discussion in 'Board News, Questions and Suggestions' started by >>Artorius<<, Jan 14, 2014.

1. >>Artorius<<

>>Artorius<< >>English Admin<<

We are aware of some issues with the board for some users and are looking in to the problem, please be patient and we will update you when the issue is resolved.

Regards
    BH Team

Matrix10, mr.strauss, Eragon and 4 others like this.
  2. >>Artorius<<

Looks like we are sorted thanks to Angelofsky :thanks:

fantome and Mito like this.
  3. GSp

GSp Vu+ User

When trying to reply to one post, I always get this :
    getting the error: GET to /board/threads/telnet-to-vu-duo.16910/add-reply not supported. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

4. >>Artorius<<

No problem here.

5. SatDreamer

SatDreamer Vu+ User

6. paolino

paolino Vu+ User+++

7. SatDreamer

SatDreamer Vu+ User

Oh, I thought the main versions were listed too. It would really help with the RSS alert, making it more useful. They are updates too, after all.

8. valb

valb Vu+ Newbie

I am so happy for the forum and all your good work but very often I have difficulties in getting onto the forum. After some time I get an error page saying the server is not responding. Other times, if I am lucky I get onto the forum but can only read two or three posts before the server times out.
    I have tried with tso isp's, two different p.c.'s and and an Android tablet plus different browsers but nothing helps.
    Often, when I have trouble getting onto the forum, then I also get a "connection failed" on my Solo2 when trying to look at e.g. skins.
    Is there anything I can do?
    Regards
    Valb

9. alikhavari

alikhavari Moderator

Hi
    How can I edit a user's signature?
    thanks

10. Mick12334

Mick12334 Moderator

Click on the users name, go to their profile page, then use the Moderator Tools option, top right, and select the edit option.
    It's usually best if you notify the member, who's profile you're editing, by PM, explaining your reasons, providing that they're not just a spammer.

11. Rikki-tikki-tavi

Rikki-tikki-tavi Vu+ Newbie

I think it does count as a Board issue as well: using Tapatalk is often quite difficult as threads opens extremely slowly.

12. Bitman

Bitman Vu+ Newbie

reCAPTCHA verification does not work, so a friend cannot join as a new member. Another forgot his password and cannot gain access for the same reason.

13. Mick12334

Mick12334 Moderator

Ask your friend if he's using Ghostery, or Adblocker, on his browser, if so pause them and try re-loading the page, if not try a different browser.
    Anyone forgetting their password simply click the forgotten password box and an email should be sent to their registered email address.
    If they've already tried this ask them to check the spam folder.

14. el bandido

el bandido Vu+ User

Maybe try for yourself and see if CAPTCHA is working? Someone in the United States is unable to get past CAPTCHA to join this forum.
    Thanks.

15. Mick12334

Mick12334 Moderator

Just tried, using Windows 10, and both Explorer, and Firefox, browsers.
    Neither showed the reCAPTCHA feature.
    Hopefully the problem will be looked into, now that you've brought it to the forums attention.

el bandido likes this.
  16. >>Artorius<<

17. insanity

insanity Vip

Desparecidos !

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

18. druyda

druyda Vu+ Newbie

Hello Admins.

Can you check the recaptcha problem? I had to register by tapatalk or otherwise it was impossible.
    Thank you,

el bandido likes this.