Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crashes in 0.6.019

Discussion in 'OpenBH Vu+ Solo4K Images' started by Alexwilmac, Nov 30, 2016.

  1. Alexwilmac

    Alexwilmac Vip

    Messages:
    4,171
    After the today's update, without having done (apparently) any peculiar use of the STB (just rebooted after the update and a few zapping) and after a while it was on a channel (so, not immediately after I zapped to it and without any recording that had started meanwhile), it crashed and rebooted and again so after a few minutes.
    Attached the two renamed log files.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. sparviero188

    sparviero188 Vu+ Newbie

    Messages:
    80
    to me this morning after the update box will reboot continuously unfortunately I had the illusion that the open black hole I was fine I had to put the black hole
     
  3. insanity

    insanity Vip

    Messages:
    3,188
  4. Alexwilmac

    Alexwilmac Vip

    Messages:
    4,171
    I must've missed that!
    I'm not sure which channel was it on but it's strange, because it was for sure a DVB-T one and, if it's the one I think, it has never had low signal (and today is a perfect day about the weather), surely not with the built-in tuner. Anyway, let's hope in a bugfix soon.
     
  5. insanity

    insanity Vip

    Messages:
    3,188
    i have only SAT
     
  6. Alexwilmac

    Alexwilmac Vip

    Messages:
    4,171
    Problem solved: as it often happens with IT and software, the most illogical action was the decisive one ;)
    It had nothing to do with loss of signal because:
    1) I noticed that the same channel was perfect under BH and it was perfect in the same transponder for the same provider but for other channels.
    2) Because it always crashed EXACTLY after two seconds following the zap, and before the crash I could watch the channel (if a signal loss occurs, it's not always at the same moment but it occurs randomly).

    As the problem concerned only two channels, I tried to zap to them not within the bouquet I had put them in but from the whole list of channels and... surprise! No problem from there.
    So I just deleted these 2 ones from the main bouquet I use and added them again and now it's OK.
    This means that some infos about these two channels might have been got somewhat corrupted only in the bouquet.

    P.S. The two channels were Tivusat ones, regularly decrypted by my card+cam Tivusat but the issue, in this occasion, had nothing to do with that.
     

Share This Page