Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream box editor

Discussion in 'OpenBH General Discussions' started by Blaze, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Blaze

Blaze Vu+ Newbie

Hi could boday help me please I can’t connect the dream box editor to the open black image strange works ok on the black image and both images work ok using the doc I can’t work it out regards blaze

2. Mick12334

Mick12334 Moderator

Have you set a password, in Open Black Hole 4.4? You need to set a password.
    You need to start up dreamboxedit, go into tools, and click options.
    After entering your IP Address, root, as your username, and your receivers password, you can then test your IP username/password, and IP Connection, before saving the details.

3. Matrix10

Matrix10 Administrator

Did you put the same password in the box image and DreamboxEdit ?
    Did you put a good IP address in DreamboxEdit ?

4. Blaze

Blaze Vu+ Newbie

Yes done all that

5. Blaze

Blaze Vu+ Newbie

The thing is it works on the black hole image I’m lost it’s on port 21 beyond me

6. Mick12334

Mick12334 Moderator

What happened when you used the test options, for IP Connection, and Username/Password?
    Providing you have set a password, and entered everything correctly, it should work.
    Are you using the 64 bit or 32 bit dreambox edit version?

7. p.rodrigues

p.rodrigues Vu+ User

Do I happen to use the 64 bit version... is there a difference in the connection to the box between the 32 bit version and the 64 version?

8. Mick12334

Mick12334 Moderator

No, it depends on the PC, you are using, I have both options, on my PC, but tend to just use the x64 version.