Joining Bits Shop
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EPG for IPTV Channels

Discussion in 'Vu+ Plugins OE 2' started by Clayton, Jul 14, 2016.

1. bigkenny

bigkenny Vu+ Newbie

Spot on mate VU+ not to blame, the machine (I have Duo and Duo2) was only really for Sat (and cable/Terr` if have the other tuners) For all the other add ons you can use was/is a reall bonus. With whats happend lately with lost chs (Ok will not go into this as will be banned) I`m thinking of moving over to IPTV with a different box but will see if I can get longer use with my DUO2 before I jump ship.

2. Matrix10

Matrix10 Administrator

You've already broken the rules.
    The next time follows the ban.

No discussion about the illegal use of box SAT or IPTV.

3. ade555

ade555 Vu+ Newbie

hi, sorry for being a bit thick but I've got an EPG URL from my provider but no idea how to use it on my Vu+ Duo2 box running OpenVix 5.0.018. How/where do I enter it? (if that's actually possible)

thanks in advance for any info

4. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

You must ask on the Vix board.
    We only give support to BlackHole or Open BlackHole Images.

best regards
    nunigaia

5. Satman

Satman Vu+ User

Hi,

For EPG and picon you can to use THE soft, I nammed E-Channelizer and join my tuto (sorry in french) for illustration...

Tutorials

fumbduck and SayyiD like this.
  6. karl68s

karl68s Vu+ Newbie

I can't tell you lot where to look for a full EPG for all Images and all Enigma2 Boxes but I will tell you that I am a part of the AutoIPTV Dev team with a UKSAT IPTV provider.

sc1.jpg

We have a full UK EPG and about 40-50% non UK EPG at the moment and are working on more.

Greg85 and john w like this.
  7. karl68s

karl68s Vu+ Newbie

Forgot to mention this is all put into an ipk with a configure script for user inpit. It is tied to a specific provider but iy you can mess about and edit a file you can get around that.

8. paddywack

paddywack Vu+ Newbie

where can i get a stable iptv