Joining Bits Shop
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free App "vuplusTV" for Apple TV

Discussion in 'Ipad, Iphone, Android & Other Tablets' started by ssbmaccom, Mar 20, 2016.

1. ultimoUSR

ultimoUSR Vu+ Newbie

Hi was looking for some help with this ... after a factory reset of apple tv MODEL A1625 running tvOS 10.2 i installed VuPlusTV app and popped in the settings for my VU+ ultimo box running the latest OpenVix ... I can see all the bouquets & select channels etc but just get a black screen when trying to play them. ISo I tried Vu+ Player on my iphone 7 using the same settings and could stream from my VU+ ulltimo box instantly. Any Ideas?

2. ssbmaccom

ssbmaccom Vu+ Newbie

user name and passwort are correct, otherwise you wont see the bouquets. are you using encrypted channels with pay-tv cards? is the portnumber correct?
    I do not know your image, I am using VTi. Is OpenwebIF installed, even though treaming should not be affected.
    When you open streams with VLC on Mac or PC, can you share the URLs?
    Maybe I get back to you with some urls to query the stream urls... maybe something wrong with the composition of the stream url.

3. ultimoUSR

ultimoUSR Vu+ Newbie

yes using openwebif to pplay encrypted channels with pay tv, plus free to air channels ... all work fine via iphone streaming & when I play the m3u files via VLC on a laptop?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  4. ssbmaccom

ssbmaccom Vu+ Newbie

there was an issue with some paytv cards, that decrypted the streams, but kept the crypto key switches... maybe this affects you as well. In worst case I would need a short record of such paytv screen.
    But fta also fail?
    Can you share the m3u file via pm, at least a part of it?

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

ultimoUSR likes this.
  5. ultimoUSR

ultimoUSR Vu+ Newbie

sent you a stream file ssbmaccom :)

6. ssbmaccom

ssbmaccom Vu+ Newbie

Version 1.3 is finally completed and just passed AppStore Review.
    Now supporting Radio Bouquets, improved multi-channel audio (even without passthrough), optimized communication with the stb and some more improvements and bugfixes...

All kind of feedback is welcome. Work on Version 1.4 will start soon...

Enjoy ;-)

7. elaguss

elaguss Vu+ Newbie

Hi! First of all thanks so much for your great job. I´ve been trying to find your vuplusTV app on the App Store but I couldn´t find it, seems to be dissapeared :( How can I get it? Thanks and regards.

EDIT: I´m from Spain

8. ssbmaccom

ssbmaccom Vu+ Newbie

The App is available in all regions, i have downloads from al over the world. Especially Spain is one of the strongest regions, so a spanish localization is in my work backlog, mostly waiting for the translater to commit the language files to me.
    You have to search for the app in the app store on your AppleTV.
    This is the direkt link to it in the spanish app store:
    https://itunes.apple.com/es/app/vuplustv/id1068958397?mt=8