Joining Bits Shop
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free App "vuplusTV" for Apple TV

Discussion in 'Ipad, Iphone, Android & Other Tablets' started by ssbmaccom, Mar 20, 2016.

1. ssbmaccom

ssbmaccom Vu+ Newbie

Do you have stream authentication enabled on your box?
    If you do not want to disable stream authentication, please wait for version 1.4 coming soon.

2. ssbmaccom

ssbmaccom Vu+ Newbie

And by the way, as I do not know the OpenViX image, do you have OpenWebIF installed? Which version?

3. ssbmaccom

ssbmaccom Vu+ Newbie

Just as an update: currently Version 1.4 build 66 is in beta, looking forward for releasing the next version soon.

4. marcel500

marcel500 Vu+ Newbie

When? Cant wait.

5. ssbmaccom

ssbmaccom Vu+ Newbie

It is still in progress - which was delayed, because I was sick for a few days.
    At the moment I am integrating new images to support AppleTV 4K and I want to switch to a newer build of TVVLCKit that also supports 4K and HDR - big benefit for the new AppleTV 4K.
    I hope I can push build 67 to TestFlight today and that this version brings me closer to release.

6. kennypenny

kennypenny Vu+ Newbie

hi,great app thanks.
    but can you PLEASE implement that it remembers the audio track?
    every time i switch channel,it defaults back to "audio 1" stereo.
    i need it to remember "audio 2" 5.1 with all channels.

7. ssbmaccom

ssbmaccom Vu+ Newbie

@kennypenny: please see PM.
    This feature is already in the backlog for this App (on my Redmine issue tracking system). But so far it can't be done without impact on the user experience when starting a stream.

I may start experiments on this after release of version 1.4. Current build 70 looks like a good candidate for AppStore submission. If I do not get a showstopper, it may be pushed to Review within the next few days.