Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OBH 4.1.007 image update

Discussion in 'OpenBH Vu+ Duo2 images' started by slowpasseur, Dec 24, 2017.

1. slowpasseur

slowpasseur Vu+ Newbie

When updating in the "software update" panel it was advised to reflash. I'm unable to find anywhere the files to be downloaded. Could anyone help.
    PS: In any case the online update was successful

2. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

It is advised so when there are too many updates. There is no new file published. In theory, you should install from scratch and then perform an online update. Besides, if there were a new file, you would'n be able to upgrade to this new version just by an online update.

3. Ev0

Ev0 Administrator

do not worry, it's just a generic message

4. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

The file "SoftwareUpdate.py" is setted to display the message " Reflash recommended! " when you have more then 150 packages to "online update " your STB ... as @Ev0 said, donĀ“t worry ;)

Happy Christmas

best regards
    nunigaia

5. slowpasseur

slowpasseur Vu+ Newbie

Many thanks to all of you for your prompt response. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

nunigaia likes this.
  6. Aliraza63

Aliraza63 Vu+ Newbie

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

But why not updated version of OBH is there in download post ?

7. Mick12334

Mick12334 Moderator

You update online, via your receivers menu options, it's not worth uploading a new image for every little update.

Aliraza63 likes this.
  8. Aliraza63

Aliraza63 Vu+ Newbie

Yes I know but I think for newbie it should be . its not that kind hard job for BH team