Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Black Hole Feeds Plugins menu (bug?)

Discussion in 'OpenBH General Discussions' started by p.rodrigues, Sep 12, 2019 at 4:32 PM.

1. p.rodrigues

p.rodrigues Vu+ User

There is a small bug when using the Open Black Hole Feeds Plugins menu ... when you go to "install Plugins" it looks like msg "downloading new plugins. Please wait ..." - it's normal. Once you start browsing the various items, this msg appears again which is not normal.

2. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

It didn't happened to me, neither at first install, nor today when I tried on the 002 update
    What VU+ do you have? I had no problems with Solo4K and Duo2. Sometimes some bugs are only in some of the images.
    But this errors seems really strange. If I were you, I'd do a fullbackup and then I'd start from scratch.
    Or, also, I'd install another instance of the image in OMB (if yours is in flash: isn't it? ;) )

3. p.rodrigues

p.rodrigues Vu+ User

I have two Zero 4K and one Uno 4K SE and the bug happens in all. It's a small bug, not relevant, just gave the information. I don't know if it only happens now after the recent update. I don't think the solution is to start from scratch.

4. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

I could try better today in Duo2 and I actually confirm the issue you reported. It happens entering the uninstalling of a plugin from
    MENU/Plugin and RED button.
    The same does not happen in Solo4K, though.

p.rodrigues likes this.