Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Sharing folders

Discussion in 'Black Hole General' started by gabijgg, Jan 12, 2019.

1. gabijgg

gabijgg Vu+ Newbie

Hi. I have bought the vu uno4kse and when I try to share folders in pc it doesn't works. I notice that in the configuration only allows me to insert the username but not the password. Have been changed the way to mount a network with a pc?

Otherway. How can I get hbbtv? I press blue bottom and then hbbtv applications but nothing changes. Only in the little screens appears hbbtv but no more

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

2. Matrix10

Matrix10 Administrator

Network share:

Go to Menu>>Setup>>System>>Network>>LAN connection>>Use NetworkBrowser or Mount Manager
    with MountManager>>Add new network mount point>>Mount type>>Cifs>>go with the remote to end behind the Username (not visible in the first window)
    you have Password.

WITH WIFI the same

Go to Menu>>Setup>>System>>Network>>Wlan connection>>Use Mount Manager
    with MountManager>>Add new network mount point>>Mount type>>Cifs>>go with the remote to end behind the Username (not visible in the first window)
    you have Password.

HBBTV

you can start with the red button if the channel has HbbTV (look at OSD if you have icon for HBBTV)
    Red button (wait because it goes over the Internet) start HbbTv
    With the exit button (wait because it goes over the Internet) you can leave HbbTV

Newworld likes this.
  3. gabijgg

gabijgg Vu+ Newbie

Thank you very much. I haven´t seen that there is a second page where I insert the password.

HBBTV

Do you know which is the icon for HBBTV?

4. Matrix10

Matrix10 Administrator

HbbTV present icon with colored circles a symbol for HbbTv

shot1.jpg

5. t40t40

t40t40 Vu+ Newbie

Hi
    I try to mount a samba share from my Freenas. to get access to some movies
    Is there a place where i can look at the logfiles, as I cant get it to work. from the menues in the VU boxes.
    Alternative some help with the commandline mount command and fstab
    My win10 pc connect perfect to the freenas server share
    My setup is VU solo4k with build in harddrive and Vu Zero connected to VUsolo4k harddrive.

Thanks

6. Matrix10

Matrix10 Administrator

slovaky22 likes this.
  7. t40t40

t40t40 Vu+ Newbie

Hi. Yes I use CIFS.
    But you pushed me in the right direction anyway. :)
    You need to enable SMB1 support on the Freenas. I already tested that. but dident restart the service. so i dident take affect.
    we can hope there will be support for the more secure SMB 3 in the future.

Thanks for the help