Joining Bits Shop
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shoutbox really needed?

Discussion in 'Board News, Questions and Suggestions' started by Alexwilmac, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

Saying in advance that this feature exists in many forums, the question is: is it the shoutbox really needed or useful in your opinion?
    I say so particularly because, despite of the warning about "no support in the shoutbox", many people ignore it. The rest of the messages are what they are.
    In all of this, there's a lot of space in the most important place of the forum taken by the shoutbox itself.
    As I said, I know that many forums has this feature but this fact does not change the... facts. ;)
    It'll be interesting, if any of the admins would like to do, to launch a poll about that.

2. bogdanm

bogdanm Moderator

I think shoutnoc is nead becouse is good to write info to users or users to admins.
    But alot user no read rules and ask about alot forbiden activity.
    Is good ask/post write on forum becouse evry post help other users find answered for his qiuestion if he have similar ask in future.