Joining Bits Shop
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sundays afternoons blackouts

Discussion in 'Board News, Questions and Suggestions' started by Alexwilmac, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

Hi,
    yesterday has been the 3rd Sunday in a row that, from afternoon on, we had everything down, either the servers or the forum. I wonder if this situation was wanted or not. Maybe is going on a transition to new servers? Because, something like that has never happened so far (yes, some trouble with the forum but, usually, not also with the servers and not so regular).

2. Gold_66

Gold_66 Vu+ User

I agree, and it was more frequent in the last few weeks than only Sundays if I recall correctly.
    Hopefully it's a sign of migration to new, faster and healthier servers as you said, otherwise it's annoying really.

3. W.Lawson's

W.Lawson's Vu+ Newbie

It's not that the server is offline, because ping the adress it is answering afther all

4. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

When I say server, I mean the server for the image update, addons, and so on. This was down, as well, all three times.

5. Gold_66

Gold_66 Vu+ User

4th now, and not a single word about it. :glare:

6. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

So, we had the 5th Sunday afternoon... BTW, this is not a criticism, only a curiosity. The only pity is that Sunday might be the most comfortable day to do experiments, installations and so on ;)