Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VideoPlayer InputStream

Discussion in 'Kodi & Black Hole' started by Thomas67, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Thomas67

Thomas67 Vu+ Newbie

Hi in Android and Windows, VideoPlayer InputStream is found under Settings/Add-ons/My add-ons/VideoPlayer Input Stream.

There, you can enable/disable InputStream Adaptive and RTMP Input.

However, I can't find these options anywhere on Kodi when using BlackHole 3.0.6 latest image

I am very new to using Kodi and have searched this forum for answer but no luck maybe someone kan point me in the right direction?

I have a Vu+Uno4Kse

2. Thomas67

Thomas67 Vu+ Newbie

I spent a few hours googling and found finaly what i was asking for here :)

Adding the files if someone else need them

Attached Files:

paperino61 likes this.
  3. paperino61

paperino61 Vu+ User

Hi , i've the same problem since yesterday. I googled for some hours winthout result....
    I posted the question in other forum (I thinki I can't post the link)
    "Hi to all.... I'm Giamba from Italy and I'm very newbie using Kodi. Kodi Kripton 17.6 on vu+SOLO 4k (enigma2 - ARM)
    I installed add on Europort Player but on start it said that need inputstream.adaptive ..... I've idea where I can find and the way to install it
    ."
    and someon answerwd me:
    "You need Leia (Kodi 18), I don't know if it is running on any VU+ box."

This evening I'm going to trying Your solution; if workks You are ok for a free BEER paid by me :)

and last but not least........ i's much appreciated that that you have shared the solution ..... tks for this.....

4. Thomas67

Thomas67 Vu+ Newbie

Works fine with Kodi that comes with Blackhole image :)

5. paperino61

paperino61 Vu+ User

Hi, yesteday I tried and the result was not very OK :-(

I've been able to install and enable the add-on that you have provided, and Eurosport Player (the add.on I'm interested in) now seems to start ok, I can authenticate myself with my subscription, and I can see start page, with index, thumbnals and so on.
    When I try to start a streming, both ondemand both live one:
    • with Kodi 17.6 (coming with OBH 4.2 ) enigma crashs, restarts and I've to reboot the box to make Kodi work again
    • with kodi 17.0 (coming wint BH 3.06) nothing happens, the streaming seems to start but you can see and hear nothing
    I'm afraid I'll have to stop here, I don't kno what else I can try.... :-(

Last thing..... where did you find the files you have attached?

Hello and thanks for help

6. Thomas67

Thomas67 Vu+ Newbie

I am newbi in this so dont now how to solve this problem. But Eurosport Player can be downloaded as a regular plugin from greenpanel so no need to go trough Kodi for that.

paperino61 likes this.
  7. paperino61

paperino61 Vu+ User

Yhis is correct, but seems to b fot VTI image.... I tried it but seems to be impossible make authentication (always error)