Joining Bits Shop
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VU Ultimo 4K PIP Info

Discussion in 'Vu+ Plugins, Tools, Settings & Skins' started by WWORPS, Apr 20, 2017 at 1:53 PM.

1. WWORPS

WWORPS Vu+ Newbie

HI , i am a new user of this receiver and need help using the pip feature.
    I have 2 tuners set up and want to watch news while viewing other channels. I don't SEE info about pip use or a button on my remote to turn it on . Perhaps vu calls it by another name ?
    Picture in picture is great for viewing a small screen on top of the regular viewed channel.
    How can I use this on my VU+ ULTIMO 4K ? I AM USING OPEN ATV 6.0
    any help appreciated ; wworps [ NICK ]

Another thing , while recording a channel , i cannot view other channels . I have 2 tuners set up and tuner A to auto and tuner B for recordings . Only the channel being recorded can be seen.
    I understand that i have a disec switch set up and both channels need to be from the same SAT.
    Even trying both from astra , channels won't play while recording . What am I doing wrong ?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017 at 2:02 PM
  2. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

Long press blue button and you'll read also PIP options.

3. Tururu

Tururu Vu+ User

PIP ==> 7
    Activad pantalla dividida en 2/Activate split screen in 2==> 6
    The menus change according to what you select/Los menus cambian segun que selecciones.

4. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

We don´t support OpenATV images. We just give support for:

• BlackHole images
    • Open BlackHole Images
    For further party images, you must ask for support at the board to the correspondent image ( in your case OpenATV board ).

best regards
    nunigaia

Alexwilmac likes this.
  5. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

I hadn't noticed the part about OpenATV. I tried it in the past, just for curiosity but, as for every other images I've tried so far, I can tell you I've never found an image better than BH or OBH, I promise you.
    As you are new at VU+, I suggest to try, for instance, OBH. ;)

nunigaia likes this.
  6. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

Don´t bother with it, anyway, you have given feedback to user.

thanks
    best regards
    nunigaia