Joining Bits Shop
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vu+ Ultimo4K Tested for You !!!

Discussion in 'Vu+ Ultimo4K Black Hole Images' started by Ev0, Dec 24, 2016.

1. satspock

satspock BH Lover

i use bh 3.03c open multiboot doesnt work, what is the difference with obh 0.6 ?

2. Nitemare

Nitemare Vu+ User

Just different variation of image offered .. some prefer BH others like me .. the OBH version ... try it and see.

3. DamacFunkin

DamacFunkin Vu+ Newbie

Original black hole is built on the original VU+ image and as such is subject to their limitations, Open Black hole is built on the OE core and as such can use all their plug ins (theoretically).

slovaky22 and Nitemare like this.
  4. yoramile1

yoramile1 Vu+ User

Inside the box

slovaky22 likes this.
  5. chistera

chistera Vu+ Newbie

blindscam not possible plugin scharching scan blinded no fonctionne blackole 3.0.3
    By cons in manual for search feed la ces ok ???

slovaky22 likes this.
  6. ndongmu

ndongmu Vu+ Newbie

Hi to all, interesting receiver,
    Will like to know if the receiver can scan C-band and KA-band frequencies.
    I am to buy the receiver, but only if I can scan these frequencies.
    Did someone succeeded .
    Thanks in advanced

7. kim1406

kim1406 Vu+ Newbie

What resolution can be recorded via the HDMI in? Is it really only 720p max ??

8. cbadoud

cbadoud Vu+ Newbie

Re-up of the last question + one other thing: is it possible to record in H265 format?

9. newgolfer

newgolfer Vu+ User

10. jpst

jpst Vu+ Newbie

4k and 3D channels can be viewed in a UHD Tv. Has somebody tried to watch these channels on a conventional HDMI Tv? Can anybody show us the different resolution result from HDMI or UHD uploading a video here?.

11. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

It's obvious that you can watch 4K channels, using a 4K STB, on a FullHD (not HDMI, that's does not say anything about the TV resolution) TV. HDMI is only the connection type you use and there are also TV HD ready with this port.
    About 3D, I don't know because the only two 3D channels in Europe are Sky 3d Italia and Sky 3d Germany and I'm not one of their customers. There were demo channels some time ago and I saw the split. So they were useless for a non 3D TV.
    So, I suppose it's not possible.

12. sitrax

sitrax Vu+ Newbie

Very useful review ... thank you so much