Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unicable II fix

Discussion in 'Hardware: All Vu+ models' started by valery84, Feb 22, 2021 at 9:50 AM.

1. valery84

valery84 Vu+ Newbie

I read that in VTI latest upgraded images, developers have fixed Unicable/jess LNB. Is there a possibility that this is also done in BH?

2. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

An universal fix? The Mother of all fixes? What specific issue are you talking about?

3. valery84

valery84 Vu+ Newbie

Great sarcasm (I don't understand it, but I am sure it is). For someone else who was interested, vti has released a fix for some issue in management of unicable II LNB. I don't know what it is, because I am BH 3.1.0 user, not vti. For examples, I noticed that if i choose dur-sat 124 uk, I can't use diseq switch, because the item doesn't appear in LNB configuration menu, but I don't know if they have fixed this issue or other things. Maybe that's why I asked?

4. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

Maybe now you finally cleared what the issue you had in your mind was? Or should we be reading into your mind?
    This is a forum, not a community of wizards and if you users don't explain in a very detailed way what is your problem, you won't get any useful answers.

5. valery84

valery84 Vu+ Newbie

Two posts and no answer, but only polemics. It's your fault if you do not understand WHAT I asked, but you are only focused on WHY I have asked

6. Mick12334

Mick12334 Moderator

Black Hole is based on the official VU+ image, so it might take time, to update, but Open Black Hole might solve the problem.

valery84 likes this.
  7. Shiro

Shiro BH-C

Unicable fix in the next upgrade

krime, Mick12334 and valery84 like this.